Fire Alarms Save Lives!
In a world where everything is uncertain, your place or business should be a place of comfort and safety. But, sadly, not all dangers come from outside. In fact, a life-threatening hazard could begin inside the walls of your place of business at any moment. Nearly half a million structural fires occur in the US each year, resulting in over 3, 000 deaths and more than 15,000 injuries. This means that a fire begins somewhere in the country every 85 seconds. Commercial fires resulted in over $2 billion dollars of damage in 2013. Residential fire damage costs the economy more than $1 billion annually.
Fortunately, there is an easy, affordable way to safeguard your customers from these threats: invest in fire alarm safety. Today’s fire alarms can detect a fire no matter what part of your place of business in which it begins, alerting customers early enough to exit the building. Plus, modern fire alarm safety systems will even call emergency responders for you, dispatching them as soon as possible. The difference between having and not having a fire alarm safety system can literally be a matter of life or death, not to mention thousands of dollars spent on repairs from the damage a fire can cause.
Fire alarms are essential for commercial buildings. Here’s why:
- In 2013, over 100,000 fires occurred in businesses and institutional settings in the United States.
- More than 70 people died and over 1500 were injured as a result of these incidents.
- The total cost of fire damage in 2013 alone exceeded $2.5 billion.
- Fire safety alarms cut the risk of dying in a fire by more than 2/3
- Many fire alarms are unreliable due to dead batteries or antiquated components. Make sure yours is well maintained.
As you can see, having the latest fire alarm safety technology is crucial to protecting the ones you love. So contact Fire Control Systems today. We will install a dependable smoke/fire detection system that will alert those in harm’s way the moment fire breaks out in any part of your commercial place of business.